About BFE Vendors Information Who Can Buy Calendar


All purchases at The Boston Flower Exchange are intended for resale and each wholesaler at
The Boston Flower Exchange requires the necessary certificate from your state to sell product to you.
You must also complete the Massachusetts ST-4 Sales Tax Resale Certificate, regardless of the state
your business is located in.
Below is a list of resources to help you register your business, as well as the Massachusetts ST-4.
Please be sure to bring completed copies of the required forms for each wholesaler from whom you
wish to purchase goods.

All links are current as of 1/10/08

ST-4 Sales Tax Resale Certificate
(Note: This form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.  You can download it here free of charge.)

Massachusetts Sales and Use Tax Registration (ST-1)

NH Trade Name Registration

Vermont Sales and Use Tax Registration

Rhode Island Permit to Make Sales at Retail

Connecticut Sales and Use Tax Permit (OR-138)

Maine Seller’s Permit

New York Certificate of Authority (ST-120)


Home :: About BFE :: Vendors :: Information :: Purchasing :: Calendar :: Map & directions